Benefits of APSE Membership:
- A link to a regional group for support, networking and ongoing professional development.
- Reduced rates for the APSE Annual Conference.
- APSICAL newsletter three times a year.
- The option to list your services on this website.
- The option to apply for Accreditation.
- Being part of a nationwide network supporting best practice in Pastoral Supervision.
If you would like to apply for APSE Membership, please fill out the form below and submit this to us electronically. We would very much appreciate a bank transfer for payment of £45 to Sort Code: 30-96-18 Acct Number: 00119626 and please add your surname.
Please email email@example.com to let our Treasurer know you have made the payment.
If bank transfer is not possible please send a cheque for £45 made payable to ‘The Association for Pastoral Supervision and Education’ to David Preston, APSE Treasurer, 4 Newport Road, Little Woolstone, MILTON KEYNES MK15 0AS
Both payment and form must reach us in order for your membership to be processed. If you have any queries about membership, or have difficulty completing this form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.